Made from recycled materials, providing fully stretchable, light weight, and efficiently controls moisture, keeping the skin fresh and dry throughout yoga practice. Flattering the body with innovative low impact materials, providing technical properties and suited for an active lifestyle experience.
From studio to street, discover the new Yoga Collection.
- Conscious Materials: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Ecoalf' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Profit Sharing: 10% donated to Ecoalf foundation.
- Participation in social projects: Upcycling the Oceans.
- Volunteering programs: 1m2 for Nature
4. B Corporation: Ecoalf is a Certified B Corporation.
- 63% recycled polyamide (Q-nova®)
35% recycled PET and 2% Elastane
- All way stretch
- It fits your body for maximum comfort, is gentle on your skin and kind to the environment