Eco washed denim wide brim hat Blue
A wide brim hat crafted with organic GG denim specifically washed for a vintage effect. Gucci explores new takes on the cult fabric, reinterpreting it with different designs and washing techniques that blur the line between vintage and contemporary.
- Conscious Material: This product contains organic cotton.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Gucci' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Participation in social projects: International Students Commence Gucci Design Fellowship Program, Chime for change, Collaborative art projects (with Artolution), Gucci Changemakers North America Scholarship Programs and The Gucci Changemakers X CFDA Scholar by Design Award (scholarship programs).
- Profit-sharing: Gucci North America Changemakers Impact Fund, One tree Planted, The Lion’s Share Fund and Gucci Tribeca Documentary Fund.
- Volunteering Programs: Natural Climate Solutions Portfolio and Gucci Changemakers Global Volunteering Program.
- NGO Support: UNICEF.
- Made in Italy
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Main fabric: 100% organic cotton
- Interior: 55% cotton / 45% viscose
- Cotton lining
- Dark blue and ivory eco washed organic GG jacquard denim
- Lining contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Double G detail
- This product has not been made using materials of animal origin