Elyse Platforms Beige
Stella McCartney's 'Elyse' platforms are made of Eco Alter Nappa. Made in Italy, they're set on signature chunky wooden platforms with cleated soles that provide plenty of grip and elevation.
- Conscious Materials: This product contains organic cotton.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Stella McCartney' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Profit Sharing: NGO Support.
- Participation in social projects: Investment in various charities.
- Made in Italy
- Upper: ECO ALTER-NAPPA, 65% recycled polyester and 35% renewable vegetable oil
- No animals harmed
- PVC free
- Sole: sustainable wood platform, natural rubber saw-edge sole
- Signature Elyse platforms
- Rubber saw-edge sole featuring Stella McCartney logo
- Care: Spot clean only with soft damp cloth Elastane
- All of our shoes and accessories are made from non-leather materials as part of our cruelty-free ethos.
- 80 mm platform
- The Elyse runs large; therefore, we recommend going one size down from your usual shoe size