Ginzalf Backpack Caviar
The Ecoalf Ginza backpack showcases the importance of sustainable design, whilst being the perfect option for daily commutes. Exceptionally lightweight yet waterproof and durable, the bag is perfect for busy city living. Featuring a carry handle roll top, adjustable shoulder straps and easy-access external pockets, whilst the roomy interior features a padded laptop compartment that will safely store your electronic devices.
- Conscious Materials: Article made with recycled polyester and Sorona®: Sorona® can be recycled as if it was Polyester, in line with the CIRCULAR ECONOMY.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Ecoalf' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Profit Sharing: 10% donated to Ecoalf foundation.
- Participation in social projects: Upcycling the Oceans.
- Volunteering programs: 1m2 for NatureB Corporation:
- Ecoalf is a Certified B Corporation.
- Made in China
- Main fabric material: 59% Recycled polyester, 41% Recycled nylon
- Lining: 100% Recycled nylon
- Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Waterproof and lightweight
- Carry handle roll top
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Internal laptop compartment
- External zip pockets
- Click closure flap pocket
- PFC free
- One size