Gucci Off The Grid backpack Dark Grey
Supporting the House's commitment to sustainability, this backpack is part of a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production.
Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials.
- Made in Italy
- Fabric: 100% recycled nylon ECONYL®
- Leather trims: Made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods (Leather working Group certified)
- Palladium-toned metal hardware made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
- Dark grey GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Off-white leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Ribbon trims and plastic buckles made from recycled materials
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Regenerated nylon lining
- Interior: 2 zip pockets
- 10cm handle drop
- Weight: .84kg
- W30cm x H36.5cm x D10 cm
- This item will come with a FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
- The male model is 187cm tall, the female model is 177cm tall.