Gucci Off The Grid bucket hat Dark Grey
The bucket hat is introduced within a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production.
Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background.
- Made in Italy
- 100% polyamide; 100% cotton (lining); 50% cotton 50% viscose (interior); 100% calfskin (details)
- Outer: 100% recycled nylon
- Trims: Leather (Leather working Group certified)
- Grey GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Off-white leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Brim trim made from recycled polyester fabric
- Internal ribbon made from cellulose sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Leather detail with Gucci script logo