Gucci Off The Grid duffle bag Dark Grey
This duffle bag is made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production.
Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims, displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in dark grey.
- Made in Italy
- Fabric: 100% recycled nylon ECONYL®
- Leather trims: Made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods (Leather working Group certified)
- Palladium-toned metal hardware made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
- Dark grey GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Off-white leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Ribbon trims, cords and plastic buckles made from recycled materials
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Regenerated nylon lining
- Interior: 2 zip pockets
- Top handles with 22cm drop; Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with 55cm drop
- Medium size: W47.5cm x H24cm x D24cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- The model is 185cm tall.