Off The Grid Pouch Black
Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. The collection uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials.
This item will come with a FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
- Conscious Material: This product contains ECONYL.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Gucci' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Participation in social projects: International Students Commence Gucci Design Fellowship Program, Chime for change, Collaborative art projects (with Artolution), Gucci Changemakers North America Scholarship Programs and The Gucci Changemakers X CFDA Scholar by Design Award (scholarship programs).
- Profit-sharing: Gucci North America Changemakers Impact Fund, One tree Planted, The Lion’s Share Fund and Gucci Tribeca Documentary Fund.
- Volunteering Programs: Natural Climate Solutions Portfolio and Gucci Changemakers Global Volunteering Program.
- NGO Support: UNICEF.
- Made in Italy
- Fabric: 100% recycled nylon ECONYL®
- Leather trims: Made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Hardware: Metal trims made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- GG monogram fabric
- Interior: 4 credit card slots and 1 open pocket
- Detachable leather wrist strap with 12cm drop
- Zipper closure
- W30.5cm x H21cm x D1.5cm