A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. 83% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. That’s more Fair Trade styles than any other apparel brand.
68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- Conscious materials: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Patagonia’ labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive actions:
- Profit Sharing: 1% for the planet.
- Social Projects: Global Living Wage Coalition
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-Zip with Stand-Up Collar
- Raglan Sleeve Construction
- Pocket Details
- Shape-Holding Cuffs and Hem
- Flat-Seam Construction
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn