The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Conscious materials: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Patagonia’ labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive actions:
- Profit Sharing: 1% for the planet.
- Social Projects: Global Living Wage Coalition
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Traceable Down
- Center-Front Zipper
- Pocket Features
- Sealed-In Warmth
- Adjustable Hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn