Part of the Gucci Tennis 1977 line, the high-top sneaker is introduced in black rengerated nylon. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production.
Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern.
- Conscious Material: This product contains ECONYL.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Gucci' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Participation in social projects: International Students Commence Gucci Design Fellowship Program, Chime for change, Collaborative art projects (with Artolution), Gucci Changemakers North America Scholarship Programs and The Gucci Changemakers X CFDA Scholar by Design Award (scholarship programs).
- Profit-sharing: Gucci North America Changemakers Impact Fund, One tree Planted, The Lion’s Share Fund and Gucci Tribeca Documentary Fund.
- Volunteering Programs: Natural Climate Solutions Portfolio and Gucci Changemakers Global Volunteering Program.
- NGO Support: UNICEF.
- Outer: 100% Econyl (100% recycled nylon)
- Trims: Leather (Leather working Group certified)
- Sole: Recycled Rubber
- Black GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Green and red Web stripe made from recycled polyester
- Black contrast details made from cellulose sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Eyelets made from recycled steel with recycled polyester laces
- Organic cotton and viscose lining made from sustainably sourced wood pulp
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label made from recycled polyester
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- GG motif at the sole
- "77" embroidery
- Rubber sole
- This product has not been made using materials of animal origin