This 100% recycled long-sleeved T-shirt is made with 4.8 plastic bottles and 0.3 pounds of cotton scrap, using 96% less water and creating 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Conscious materials: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Patagonia’ labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive actions:
- Profit Sharing: 1% for the planet.
- Social Projects: Global Living Wage Coalition
- 100% Recycled Fabric
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester jersey
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt
- Taped Shoulder Seams
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks
- Original Artwork
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn