This 95% recycled hoody is made with 14.9 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of cotton scrap, saving 184 gallons of water versus a conventional cotton hoody. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Conscious materials: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Patagonia’ labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive actions:
- Profit Sharing: 1% for the planet.
- Social Projects: Global Living Wage Coalition
- 10.9-oz 47.5% recycled cotton/47.5% post-consumer recycled polyester/5% elastane fleece
- Heavyweight Feel Fabric
- Classic Hoody Styling
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks
- Original Artwork
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn