Merino Wool Hat Burned Yellow
The Merino Wool Hat is a new take on our classic beanie. The hat has a double fold, which means that is has been folded twice. This secures a more unique and stylish look, as well as giving every person the possibility of folding it just to their liking.
The unisex hat is made from 100% Extra Fine Merino Wool. A “zero waste” garment knitted from luxuriously soft, extra fine, Italian-spun merino in 10 stunning colors.
A winter essential for everyone. Made to make you feel extra comfortable with its naturally breathable wool fibers and antibacterial characteristics. Stay warm and stylish when it’s cold. Made to last in a sustainable manner in Barcelos, Portugal.
- Conscious Material: This product contains recycled Merino Wool.
- People: Good On You rating unavailable. Don’t worry, we are working closely with this brand to ensure their commitment to continually improving their practices and providing transparency in this area.
- Conscious Process: The dye used on Colorful Standards products is Oeko-Tex®, which is an environmentally friendly dye.
- Made in Portugal
- 100% Italian Extra Fine Recycled Merino Wool
- Unisex Style
- Environmentally Friendly Dyed Yarn - Oeko-Tex®
- Woolmark Certified Yarn
- This is a unisex style in One Size. The beanie measures 21x42 cm (unfolded).