Recycled Monogram Bum Bag Black
A 1990s streetwear staple reworked in a recycled polyester and cotton yarn, jacquard-woven with the Thomas Burberry Monogram. The design features Icon stripe webbed nylon trims and our logo appliqué. Carry it crossbody, by the strap or around the waist.
- Conscious Material: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Burberry' labour rating on Good On You is "Good", scoring 4 out of 5.
- Positive Actions: Participation in social projects: Oxfam and The Prince's Trust.
- Made in Italy
- Outer: 75% recycled polyester, 25% recycled cotton
- Trim: 100% leather
- Lining: 100% recycled polyamide
- 70% of this bag is made of recycled content
- Adjustable clip belt
- One exterior back zip pocket, one interior patch pocket
- Zip closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Polished metal hardware
- Silicone patch with raised Burberry lettering at front
- 31 x 7.5 x 16cm/12.2 x 3 x 6.3in
- Min. strap length: 54cm/21.3in
- Max. strap length: 126cm/49.6in