Stella Shared Spring Summer 2021 features the first-ever collaboration between Japanese artist Yoshitomo Nara and a fashion house. His iconic, animalistic illustrations of children are emblazoned across rare, collectible ready-to-wear pieces and accessories.
Bridging art, subculture and street culture, Nara is fluent in the cheeky, rebellious, punky style of youth in revolt.
- Conscious Materials: This product contains organic cotton.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Stella McCartney' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Profit Sharing: NGO Support.
- Participation in social projects: Investment in various charities
- 100% Silk, lining
- 52% Sustainable Viscose
- 48% Organic Cotton
- Elasticated waist, slant pockets
- All-over Yoshitomo Nara artwork
- Contrasting white strips at the hem and cuffs
- Care: Dry clean
- The items in this collection are unisex with one size range for all genders.
- Depending on the desired fit, you can go up or down in size.
- Designed for a loose fit
- Female model measures 5ft 10in/ 1.78m, and wears a size M
- Male model measures chest 34"/ 85cm, height 6'1"/ 186cm and wears a size M