Nike Air VaporMax 2021 FK Light Bone
Made from at least 40% recycled materials by weight, the Nike Air VaporMax 2021 FK is airy and easy to wear with super-stretchy, recycled Flyknit fabric (plus a soft collar that sculpts your ankle).
The stitched-on Swoosh and recycled TPU heel clip add a splash of intrigue as you float down the streets on incredibly soft VaporMax cushioning.
- Made in Vietnam
- Upper: 100% recycled yarn (cotton, polyester blend)
- Sole: 100% recycled rubber sole
- Laces: 100% recycled polyester
- Originally designed for performance running, the revolutionary VaporMax 2 Air unit is made from recycled material and provides more Air underfoot than ever before
- The first 1-piece Air unit to run the entire length of a shoe, it allows for smoother transitions and adds unbelievable cushioning
- Stretchy and supportive Flyknit upper is made from post-industrial recycled yarn and creates a striking visual that's seamless, breathable and feels as light as air
- Collar sculpts the ankle for a sporty look that feels great, while padding on the heel adds to the comfort
- Recycled rubber on the sole adds durability and traction, putting a finishing touch on the shoe that lets you walk the talk
- Colour: Light Bone/Phantom/Metallic Silver/White
- TPU heel clip made from recycled plastics adds heritage styling