Made from at least 40% recycled materials by weight, the Nike Air VaporMax 2021 FK is airy and easy to wear with super-stretchy, recycled Flyknit fabric (plus a soft collar that sculpts your ankle).
The stitched-on Swoosh and recycled TPU heel clip add a splash of intrigue as you float down the streets on incredibly soft VaporMax cushioning.
- Conscious Material: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At Labell-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the 'Good On You' rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Nike' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Profit sharing: (N7 | BHM).
- Participation in social projects: Betrue.
- Upper: 100% recycled yarn (cotton, polyester blend)
- Sole: 100% recycled rubber sole
- Laces: 100% recycled polyester
- Originally designed for performance running, the revolutionary VaporMax 2 Air unit is made from recycled material and provides more Air underfoot than ever before
- The first 1-piece Air unit to run the entire length of a shoe, it allows for smoother transitions and adds unbelievable cushioning
- Stretchy and supportive Flyknit upper is made from post-industrial recycled yarn and creates a striking visual that's seamless, breathable and feels as light as air
- Collar sculpts the ankle for a sporty look that feels great, while padding on the heel adds to the comfort
- Recycled rubber on the sole adds durability and traction, putting a finishing touch on the shoe that lets you walk the talk
- Colour: White/Black/Metallic Silver/White
- TPU heel clip made from recycled plastics adds heritage styling
- The shoe box is made from recycled cardboard and doubles as a delivery box