Nike Crater Impact is part of our sustainability journey to transform trash into shoes that tread a little lighter.
Made from at least 25% recycled material by weight, it brings in unique design choices that reduce waste when compared with traditional methods—like an embroidered Swoosh, efficient overlays and of course its Crater foam midsole.
- Conscious Material: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At Labell-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the 'Good On You' rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Nike' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Profit sharing: (N7 | BHM).
- Participation in social projects: Betrue.
- Upper: 100% performance polyester
- Outer Sole: 100% Recycled Rubber
- Midsole: 12% Recycled rubber/82% natural rubber
- Laces: Recycled polyester
- Lifted Crater foam midsole is made from 12% recycled content, adds stability and has a unique speckled appearance
- The upper's thoughtful and modern design includes straight-edged overlays for construction efficiency and scrap waste reduction
- Made from at least 25% recycled material by weight
- 1-piece webbing eyestay mixes DIY flavour with an urban touch while adding to the pattern-efficient build
- The athletics-inspired silhouette features sleek angles and a padded, low-cut collar for easy styling that's comfortable
- Mesh on the upper keeps it airy and lightweight
- Stitched-on Swoosh design adds a wild, zebra-like aesthetic and keeps with the efficient design
- Rubber details on the outsole feature 15% Nike Grind and add traction and durability
- Colour: Summit White/Green Glow/Sunset Pulse/Black
- Laces made from 100% recycled polyester
- Embroidered Swoosh design