Space Hippie is a story of trash transformed. From the upper to the outsole, at least 25% of the Space Hippie 04 is made from recycled material, by weight. Not only is it the most lightweight silhouette within the collection, it also has the lowest carbon footprint.
Its 'Space Waste Yarn' upper includes about 75% recycled content, by weight, made from recycled plastic bottles, T-Shirts and yarn scraps. A soft, Crater Foam midsole combines Nike grind with a blend of foams for stability and a unique aesthetic.
- Conscious Material: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At Labell-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Nike' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Profit sharing: (N7 | BHM).
- Participation in social projects: Betrue.
- Upper: 75% recycled material made from recycled plastic bottles, T-Shirts and yarn scraps
- From the upper to the outsole, at least 25% of the Space Hippie 04 is made from recycled material, by weight
- Foam midsole
- Woven-in yarn eyestays
- Pull tab on heel
- Nike logo at toe and tongue
- Lace closure
- Colour: Smoke Grey/Pink Blast/Tropical Twist/Black