Off The Grid Backpack Blue
Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. The collection uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials.
GG nylon made from ECONYL®— a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint.
- Made in Italy
- Fabric: 100% recycled nylon ECONYL®
- Leather details: Made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Metal trims: Made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
- Ribbons/Cord: Recycled polyester that reuse waste or by products, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material.
- Round shape with zip closure
- GG monogram fabric
- Gold stamped Gucci Logo at centre front
- Front pocket with buckle closure
- Ribbon trim, leather details and pallidum-toned hardware
- Interior: 2 zip pockets
- The first model is 184 cm tall, the second model is 178 cm tall
- 10cm handle drop
- Weight: 84kg
- W30cm x H36.5cm x D10 cm