A lightweight funnel-neck jacket in ECONYL® – a sustainable nylon yarn made from regenerated fishing nets, fabric scraps, and industrial plastic.
The versatile design was created for our Future Heritage collection and features a packaway hood and the Thomas Burberry Monogram appliquéd at the chest.
- Conscious Material: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Burberry' labour rating on Good On You is "Good", scoring 4 out of 5.
- Positive Actions: Participation in social projects: Oxfam and The Prince's Trust.
- Outer and hood: 100% recycled polyamide
- Trim: 100% leather
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 100% recycled viscose
- Concealed zip and press-stud closure
- Chest zip pocket, side zip pockets, interior press-stud welt pocket
- Packaway drawcord hood
- Velcro-tab cuffs
- Model’s height: 186cm/6ft 1in. Model wears size UK M.
- Jacket length: 74cm/29.1in. This is based on a size UK M as proportions change slightly according to size.