Safety Mask Black
The leading silver ion technology for hygiene, protection, and freshness in everyday life as well as under extreme conditions. Test method for filtration efficiency EN14683:2019+AC:2019 Antimicrobial / Protection against bad odors. OEKO-TEX® and bluesign® approved, eco-friendly. This product is washable at low temperatures, reducing energy consumption.
- Conscious Materials: This product contains recycled polyester.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Ecoalf' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Profit Sharing: 10% donated to Ecoalf foundation.
- Participation in social projects: Upcycling the Oceans.
- Volunteering programs: 1m2 for Nature
4. B Corporation: Ecoalf is a Certified B Corporation.
- Made in Spain.
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- 100% Recyclable
- Fabric produced with Silverplus® technology
- 70% Filtration efficiency level
- Antiviral & Antibacterial
- Reusable & Washable (maintains 100% of its properties for up to 60 washes)
- Adjustable strap for extra comfort
- Height at the ears: 6 cm
- Height at the centre: 15.5 cm
- Width (from the centre to the back): 13.5 cm
In order to properly use this mask in public, it is important that you follow these instructions: If you are ill, this mask is unsuitable. Seek advice from your doctor. This mask is not a medical device as defined by the Directive 93/42/CEE or Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425 (respiratory protective devices). Always check that the mask is correctly fitted and covers your nose, mouth and chin. It is recommended that this mask be worn on bare skin; beards can reduce the filtration efficiency to below the set standards. If applicable: Masks are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. It is recommended that children between 3 and 12 years are supervised while wearing these masks. A mask which hinders the user's ability to breathe when first put on is deemed unsuitable. It can take time to become accustomed to. This community face covering does not replace protective measures (regular hand-washing, physical separation, reduced contact with other people). It minimizes the user's projection of saliva droplets into the environment. Do not use when participating in vigorous physical activity. Stop using this product at the first signs of damage. The mask, specified as reusable, should be washed before the first use unless recommended by its manufacturer. Do not use dry cleaning and fabric softener. Clean the reusable mask after each use.