After opening a vintage store called Deadwood in Stockholm, co-founders and friends Carl Ollson and Felix von Bahder were inspired to create a lineup of jackets made from panels of recycled leather found in secondhand markets.
Each design is entirely handmade, combining a classic love-worn feel with grunge-inspired touches.
- Conscious materials: This product contains recycled materials.
- People: At Labell-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5.
- Positive actions: No information available at the moment. We are working closely with the brand to establish their current commitment projects and future plans. It is our mission to create more transparency in this area.
- Leather: 100% recycled suede
- Lining: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Zipper closure at center front
- Waist pockets
- Silver hardware
- Zip closure at cuffs
- Sizing runs small
- If in between sizes we suggest you size up.