Sticky Zinc (Light Tint)
"Our Sticky Zinc cream is SPF 50+ and comes in 2 options, light & medium colour tint (see images), so it works well as a BB cream or in place of foundation when you want to even out your skin tone. Broad spectrum and up to 4 hours water resistant, it really does stay on and protect your skin in all conditions. With added Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), and anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. Our Sticky Zinc cream is hardcore against the elements, but soft on your skin. Free from PABAs, parabens, oxybenzone and octinoxate. Australian owned and made."
- Conscious Material: This product contains sustainable ingredients.
- People: "Good On You rating unavailable. Don’t worry, we are working closely with this brand to ensure their commitment to continually improving their practices and providing transparency in this area".
- Made in Australia
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 200 mg/g, Bemotrizinol 30 mg/g, Octocrylene 20 mg/g, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 40 mg/g.
- Other: Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Calcium Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triacontanyl PVP, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, BHT, Cera Alba, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77492, CI 77491 and CI 77499.
- Use liberally on dry skin and cover exposed area/s 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply every 2 hours or more often when sweating, and after swimming or towelling
- It is important to wear protective clothing such as long sleeves, hats and protective eyewear when exposed to the sun
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- For external use only
- Keep out of your eyes
- Do not use on damaged or diseased skin
- Store below 30°C
- Avoid prolonged exposure
- Use under makeup or alone