VEJA - V-10 B-Mesh - Men - White/Nautico
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing, and water-repellent.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (24%)
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of water-repellent suede and leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- We recommend to go half a size down for this style