The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
- Conscious Material: This product contains organic cotton and recycled materials.
- People: At Labell-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Veja' labour rating on Good On You is "Great", scoring 5 out of
- Positive Actions: NGO Support: ESPLAR and Diaconia.
- B Corp: Veja is a certified B Corporation.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Upper: 100% coated organic cotton
- Logo V: Made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Lining: 33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles
- Insole: Made of sugar cane (34%), Amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled plastic bottles (8%)
- Outsole: 59% bio-sourced and recycled materials made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Upper made of cotton coated with P.U. & resin from the corn waste industry
- Panels made of cotton coated with P.U. & resin from the corn waste industry