The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming also from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
- Conscious Material: This product contains organic cotton and recycled materials.
- People: At Labell-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Veja' labour rating on Good On You is "Great", scoring 5 out of
- Positive Actions: NGO Support: ESPLAR and Diaconia.
- B Corp: Veja is a certified B Corporation.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Sole: Made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (24%)
- Insole: made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber