VEJA - V-10 Leather - Women - White/Black
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming also from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals, or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40%, and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Sole: Made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (24%)
- Insole: made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- We recommend to go half a size down for this style