The 1st post-petroleum running shoe. For your daily workouts. This shoe is made from Bio-based and recycled materials.
In 2020, the VEJA Condor has been elected Product of the Year in the Running Hardware category by the 42 professional judges of ISPO, the biggest European fair for outdoor and sport.
- Conscious Material: This product contains organic cotton and recycled materials.
- People: At Labell-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Veja' labour rating on Good On You is "Great", scoring 5 out of
- Positive Actions: NGO Support: ESPLAR and Diaconia.
- B Corp: Veja is a certified B Corporation.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
- Bio-based / Recycled:57%
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew, 100% ricinus oil
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew, 100% ricinus oil
- Lining in jersey: 100% recycled polyester
- Insole: 37% sugar cane - 25% recycled polyester - 38% E.V.A.
- Midsole: 46% sugar cane - 8% banana oil - 56% E.V.A.
- L-Foam cushioned technology: 30% natural latex from Brazil - 70% synthetic latex
- Outsole: 30% Amazonian rubber - 31% rice waste - 39% synthetic rubber
- Surface: Road / Park
- Ride: Neutral
- Drop : 10 mm (27 mm - 17 mm)
- Weight: 315g / 11,1 oz (size 42)