V-12 Leather White Black Gum Sole Black
The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming also from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals, or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40%, and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Upper: ChromeFree leather
- Lining: Jersey 33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester
- Insole: Made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole: Made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (24%)
- Upper in chrome-free leather
- Panels made out of chrome-free leather
- Logo V made of rubber