The Venturi is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials.
- Conscious Material: This product contains organic cotton and recycled materials.
- People: At Labell-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Veja' labour rating on Good On You is "Great", scoring 5 out of
- Positive Actions: NGO Support: ESPLAR and Diaconia.
- B Corp: Veja is a certified B Corporation.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Upper: Hexamesh 70% organic cotton & 30% recycled plastic bottles
- Panels: Suede, V-Knit & T.P.U.* details
- Side V Logo: 73% Natural Rubber & Rice Waste (23%)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
Lining: 100% recycled plastic bottles, developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure Insole in Sugarcane (64%) & Recycled plastic bottles (21%)
- Midsole: 40% bio-sourced (Sugar Cane)
- Outsole: 49% bio-sourced made of Amazon rubber (25%) & Rice Waste (24%)
- Made with Thermo Plastic Polyurethane
- V side logo