Capilene® Cool Merino Shirt Black
A breathable merino technical top, designed to naturally regulate your temperature, control odor and keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in the widest range of conditions.
Made from a blend of 65% merino wool fibers that are responsibly sourced and 35% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Conscious materials:This product contains merino wool and recycled polyester.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Patagonia’ labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive actions:
- Profit Sharing: 1% for the planet.
- Social Projects: Global Living Wage Coalition
- Made in Sri Lanka
- 65% merino wool
- 35% recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
- Performance Fabric
- Built for Mobility
- Vents and Drop-Tail Hem
- P-6 Logo
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular Fit