This high-top style emulates the self-expression of on-court aesthetic with distinctive features and detailing. Offered in a mix of brightly colored fabrics and finished with a lightly distressed effect, each pair is crafted primarily from Demetra.
Created with the same processes used for tanning, the new material offers pliable and resilient performance with a supple finish. The eco-friendly material combines animal-free raw materials primarily from sustainable, renewable, and bio-based sources.
- Conscious Material: This product contains sustainable materials.
- People: At LABELL-D we are committed to fair and responsible working practices. For this reason, we assess the working conditions of our brands through the ‘Good On You’ rating system, with the requirement that their minimum rating for the People category is "It's a start" - where brands score 3 out of 5. Gucci' labour rating on Good On You is "It's a start", scoring 3 out of 5.
- Positive Actions:
- Participation in social projects: International Students Commence Gucci Design Fellowship Program, Chime for change, Collaborative art projects (with Artolution), Gucci Changemakers North America Scholarship Programs and The Gucci Changemakers X CFDA Scholar by Design Award (scholarship programs).
- Profit-sharing: Gucci North America Changemakers Impact Fund, One tree Planted, The Lion’s Share Fund and Gucci Tribeca Documentary Fund.
- Volunteering Programs: Natural Climate Solutions Portfolio and Gucci Changemakers Global Volunteering Program.
- NGO Support: UNICEF.
- Black Demetra—crafted from animal-free raw materials that are primarily from sustainable, renewable, and bio-based sources purple and white rubber details
- Reflective trim
- Red mesh
- Rubber Interlocking G patch
- Gucci logo detail
- Rubber Interlocking G at the side
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up closure
- Treated for a distressed effect
- This item uses women's sizing